ONLINE COURSE FOR PROFICIENCY EXAMINATIONS IN BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE 2018

This is an online course to prepare you to proficiency examinations in Brazilian Portuguese language. My name is Marcello and I am a Brazilian online tutor. I have been preparing students for the CELPE-BRAS examination as well as for those of other institutions, mainly Universities such as USP and UNICAMP.

This examinations are intended to certify your knowledge in the foreing language. With the certifications provided the student may apply to follow studies in Brazilian Universities.

The hardest part is the writing test. They normally give a theme or an article on which you are supposed to think and write about. We will focus on that since the beginning of the course with proper online exercices. I have developed a methodology which allows you to improve your learning really fast and possibly get ready to take an approval in a few months.

Further on I will also provide more information about previous exams and posting useful links.

Contact me for more informations and to schedule a trial class at professoremarcello@gmail.com


...CONTACT ME...


professoremarcello@gmail.com