ONLINE BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE LEARNING AND HOW DID I START AS A PRIVATE TUTOR


My experience as a tutor began 10 years ago, in São Paulo Brazil. At the time I was teaching in Schools. But soon I realized I could offer private classes, what meant teaching with much more quality. This is due to the fact that students can practice a lot more if directly speaking to the teacher. Beyond that, language schools are usually looking for quantity more than quality, that's the way their business goes.
You will be advancing at your own speed, be it slower or faster, with a private tutor.

The psychology is very important in my Didactics. Since I graduated in Social Sciences and specialized in cognitive behavioral Psychology, nowadays I apply the concepts of this fields to tutoring. Beside that, with the online possibilities for communication, via google hangouts or skype, I started delivering online Brazilian Portuguese classes.

It turned to be much better, because of the advantages, both to the student and to the teacher.

First of all, we have limitless resources!
Every day, there are more and more online apps and material to support the language practice, even for free. Soon you will find listed here many links of exercises to practice the language.

Secondly, we spare a lot of time! 
Because we don't have to displace ourselves around a city. In some cities, such as New York, London, Sidney or São Paulo it could mean a long journey.

And Finally, it's mobile!
Because we can make it from wherever we are as long as we have a good internet connection. Which is getting easier with 4 and 5 G. This is also allowing people from the countryside to learn Brazilian Portuguese.


Contact me to schedule a free trial online Brazilian portuguese lesson.
professoremarcello@gmail.com

...CONTACT ME...


professoremarcello@gmail.com